Our Production Process
Every NorthWoods Manufacturing project undergoes a rigorous quality control process – from design through delivery.
Job Flow For Kitchens, Vanities and Countertops
- Basic design concept and budget are established and agreed upon.
- A NorthWoods Manufacturing Kitchen Designer visits the job site to review the location where the job will be installed.
- Drawings are completed and a formal proposal is created.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, a 50% deposit is due.
- CNC programming is completed.
- Materials are ordered.
- Any custom panels are laid up in the hot press.
- Parts are machined on Thermwood CNC Router.
- All parts are labeled as they come off the machine.
- Solid wood doors and drawer boxes are fabricated.
- Edge banding is added as needed.
- Job is fabricated.
- A durable finish is hand applied to the entire project.
- Job is cleaned and inspected by Quality Control against a checklist and for conformance to tolerances.
- Job is packed on skids or crated and prepared for shipping or pickup by customer.
- Balance of job cost is due prior to shipping or at time of pickup.