Our Production Process
Every project sent to NorthWoods Manufacturing for CNC machining undergoes the same rigorous quality control process.
Job Flow For Custom-Machined Cabinets and Components
- Customer files are accepted and a proposal created.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, a 50% deposit is due.
- Files are reviewed for accuracy and any necessary programming is completed.
- Materials are ordered.
- Any custom panels are laid up in the hot press.
- Parts are machined on Thermwood CNC Router.
- All parts are labeled as they come off the machine.
- Edge banding is added as needed.
- Job is verified for accuracy.
- Job is cleaned and inspected by Quality Control
- Job is packed on skids or crated and prepared for shipping or pickup by customer.
- Balance of job cost is due prior to shipping or at time of pickup.
NorthWoods Manufacturing, Inc. | 140 Prospect St., Lancaster, NH 03584 | Phone: 1-877-788-5532 | Fax: 1-877-788-2177 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© NorthWoods Manufacturing. All rights reserved. Website Design by Sullivan Creative.
Partial funding for development of this website made possible by a Rural Community Development Initiative Grant through the Northern Community Investment Corporation from USDA Rural Development.