Quality, custom-built cabinet components ready to assemble
Looking to push your business to the next level? NorthWoods Manufacturing can help you save time and money on your projects through its state-of-the-art CNC machining. Our CNC-machined cabinet parts are delivered to you, ready to assemble with all of the joinery, shelf holes and hardware holes already machined in.
Our CNC-machined components will help you achieve greater cost and time savings through:
- Better cost control: You know up-front what your material and machining costs
will be. There are never any surprises or unexpected costs.
- Greater project efficiency: We handle the mundane cutting work, freeing you
up to work on more critical aspects of the project.
- Attention to detail: You receive quality cabinet parts that fit your specifications
and can be assembled quickly and accurately.
- Quick turn production: Cabinet component machining is two weeks or less.
- Solutions for non-standard parts: From a one-piece prototype to a thousand-piece production run, we can tailor a CNC solution for machining your nonstandard parts. We also offer inlaid carving options for a detailed, hand-carved look at a fraction of the cost.
- Wide range of materials: We work with a wide range of materials, including melamine, plywood, solid wood, Corian and other plastics.
Every project sent to NorthWoods Manufacturing for CNC machining undergoes the same rigorous quality control process – from design through delivery. Click here to see our production process job flow.
View The NorthWoods CNC Machine in Action
Give us your eCabinet or AutoCAD file – or even a hand sketch – and we’ll prepare it for machining. With our state-of-the-art CNC machining, we work with tolerances and utilize joinery techniques that are simply not possible with conventional machining. CNC machining also offers the precision required to ensure your products fit together perfectly, with all adjustable shelf and hardware holes, drawer slide and hinge holes already in place. After machining, parts are labeled with the part name, cabinet number and job name.
For those projects that require edge banding, our in-house service allows us to supply parts that are completed and ready to assemble. We’ll save you time and money by applying PVC or wood veneer edge banding – from .018″ to 3mm – to your parts in-house. Add a bit of whimsy or elegance to cabinets or raised panel doors with a design from the Vector Art 3D Collection. From animals and ornaments to icons and professional symbols, all designs are artfully crafted with our CNC router for a detailed, hand-carved look at a fraction of the cost.
NorthWoods Manufacturing, Inc. | 140 Prospect St., Lancaster, NH 03584 | Phone: 1-877-788-5532 | Fax: 1-877-788-2177 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© NorthWoods Manufacturing. All rights reserved. Website Design by Sullivan Creative.
Partial funding for development of this website made possible by a Rural Community Development Initiative Grant through the Northern Community Investment Corporation from USDA Rural Development.